Biological deodorization system
Bio-Deor is innovative biological deodorization system developed through research in microorganism immobilization carriers. It is highly efficient and low-cost system and suitable for eliminating odorous materials, such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, and methylmercaptan.
- The purification performance of this system is equivalent to chemical cleaning (odor intensity: approximately 2.5 – 3.0).
- Since the system utilizes the resolving power of microorganisms only, a chemical agent is not required. Costs can be kept to a minimum.
- The carriers used for this system have superior compatibility with microorganisms, water retentively, and water permeability and its characteristics are stable for a long period.
- The ventilation resistance can be reduced.
- For elimination of odor materials (such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylmercaptan, methyl sulfide, and methyl disulfide)